Low Melt Clone-LMSVE Agarose for Electrophoresis
LM SIEVE Agarose is a low melting temperature agarose with the highest resolving capacity for DNA fragments smaller than 1000 bp, especially PCR products ranging from 200 to 800 bp. This agarose is GQT (Genetic Quality Tested) certified. This ensures that In-Gel applications can be performed in remelted agarose, avoiding difficult DNA extraction steps.
LM SIEVE Agarose is ideal for digestion by agarase enzymes, making it very easy to recover small DNA fragments suitable for cloning or enzymatic processing. LM SIEVE Agarose can be used at high concentrations, forming gels with excellent clarity and a higher sieving capacity than standard melting agaroses. Due to their high gel strength, LM SIEVE Agarose gels are very easy to handle, even at concentrations as low as 2%.
- Electrophoresis of DNA fragments =1000 bp.
- In-Gel enzymatic processing (digestion, ligation, PCR).
- Preparative electrophoresis.
- Analysis and recovery of small DNA fragments for further applications.
- DNA resolution: bands appear sharp and finely resolved.
- DNAse/RNAse activity: none detected.
- DNA binding: none detected.
- In-Gel enzymatic processing: passes test.
- Enzymatic degradation by agarase: passes test.
- Gel background: very low after Et.Br. staining.
Download our product download here.