NEW and Improved Hi-Res Standard Agaroses Genetic Quality Tested for Electrophoresis
Highly purified agarose, with low EEO and GQT (Genetic Quality Tested) Certificate. Recommended for DNA preparative gels.
DNAse/RNAse activity: none detected
- Easy dissolution and rapid gelling
- Excellent transparency
- low background staining
- clear band visibility
- Sharp and well-defined bands
- Very low DNA binding
Our new and improved version of our routine agarose, Hi Res Standard Agarosebrings you the same standard of performance as before but at an improved price. Suitable for use in all routine molecular biology applications and techniques.
- Extraordinary mechanical resistance for more reliable and easier handling.
- The possibility of varying pore size in accordance with particle size by modifying the gel concentration.
- Easy preparation of the gel by simple dilution in aqueous buffers either by standard boiling or microwaving.
- Greater thermal stability due to high hysteresis (the difference between gelling and melting temperatures).
- Excellent transparency of the gel & visibility.
- Exceptionally low absorption of staining agents.
- The absence of toxicity (the alternative is polyacrylamide which can be toxic).
Download our product datasheet here.