Cambridge Reagents Limited may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including details necessary to locate and deliver material and information as required)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including financial details)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and any other information that you send to Cambridge Reagents Limited.
Cambridge Reagents Limited may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Cambridge Reagents Limited discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Cambridge Reagents Limited may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Cambridge Reagents Limited will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cambridge Reagents Limited will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
This website contains links to other websites. Cambridge Reagents Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
What are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help files for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Third Party Cookies
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Contact Cambridge Reagents Limited
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
or by post to Cambridge Reagents Limited, Unit 4 Fleet Business Park, Itlings Lane, Hessle, East Riding of Yorkshire. HU13 9LX